Goal setting combined with project plan outlining concrete milestones and dates.
– Timetable for when assignments should be completed
– 3 hour University Admissions Seminar in August covering application strategy, essay strategies, and FAFSA in a group setting
– 2 hour personalized session to identify colleges and create the application submission plan
– 2 hour personalized Common App essay planning and ideation session
– 2 hour individualized essay planning and ideation session for each college
– Follow up to create actionable steps for enhancing essays content, going over revisions, and proofreading
– 2 hour individualized session to review common application questions and other college questions
– 1 hour FAFSA and financial aid overview
– 2 hour workshop each weekend from August to mid-October, to work on the applications and essays in a group setting (30 hours)
– Weekly check in with all of the participants involved through email/text/phone
Personalized coaching experience for college admission.