Empower Students to get a 99 percentile score in the SAT and ACT.....
Due to the increasingly tough competition, the acceptance rates at top schools in the U.S. continue to decline each year making a stand-out test score more and more elusive. This creates a rift between those few students who have invested the time and continuous effort preparing and the many who have not. Programs like Maya Prep are designed to level the playing field and help your student bring their best on test day.
Maya Prep keeps class sizes purposefully small to engage and motivate students. Our program is based on positive yet highly rigorous test-driven training. We focus heavily on mastery of the essential academic material while preparing our students with expert test-taking strategies which will help you conquer the SAT or ACT. We know that a high test score can literally translate into scholarship dollars and be a significant decision point to admissions counselors so we are motivated to provide you the advantage you need to succeed.
• Prabodh is a MBA from the University of Michigan, Ross School of Business with High Distinction
• He secured a 99 percentile score on his GMAT
• He works as a Senior IT Manager with an Automotive OEM
• Teaching High School students is Prabodh's passion
• Lora is a MBA from the University of Michigan, Ross School of Business with High Distinction
• She secured a 99 percentile score on her GMAT
• She works as an IT Manager with an Automotive OEM
• Lora loves to help students achieve their true potential
• Smit is pursuing anthropology and neuroscience at Harvard University on the pre-medical track
• He scored a perfect 36 on his ACT and a close to perfect score on his SAT
• Smit also has 3 years experience in ACT instruction and has developed a strategy to help students perform their best
• Shantanu has graduated from Columbia University with dual majors in Physics and Computer Science
• He will be pursuing his PhD in Nuclear Physics from the University of Michigan starting this fall
• Shantanu has extensive experience teaching SAT and ACT. He has close to perfect scores on both SAT and ACT